Nashville Punk & Underground Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Hardcore Band!
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am by Benjy

» New Band! The God We Create
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am by Benjy

» Street / Pop punk
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm by TheSteve

» Askultura SE tour: Monday, Jan 21st @ The End. $5.
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm by patchesmcfeely

» WHITE REAPER
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm by NickWilkerson

» Thee Dumb-Ass Marrys
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm by chilontes

» hey dudes i need help
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm by wakmaster

» Show help August 7th
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm by bridgeunderfire

» Female Vocalist looking for band
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm by wakmaster

Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female)

4 posters

Go down

Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) Empty Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female)

Post  TEOB-Guitar Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Lead Guitarist of The Edge of Beyond is here, and we are currently in dire need of a bassist and possibly a keyboardist, male OR female. Below are some preferences for a bassist. We need you to:

• Have the ability to play with a pick

• No drug or alcohol problems

• Has a good look and stage presence

• Close to Murfreesboro, Tn

• Can do back up vocals

• Is very dedicated to music and their band

If you'd like, we have more than enough music to listen to at http://www.myspace.com/theedgeofbeyond. Moreover, we have over two albums worth of songs in our arsenal. If you don't have time to listen to us, then our main influences are Megadeth, Judas Priest, OLD Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc. You may reply here, message us at our myspace or email us at theedgeofbeyond@hotmail.com. We hope to hear from many people soon, and get this show on the road. Thanks.Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) TEOBLogo
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) TEOBFullBody
Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) TEOBSymbol
TEOB-Guitar
TEOB-Guitar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Back to top Go down

Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) Empty Re: Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female)

Post  Bayou Beau XIV Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Totally saw this flier in The Low End last time I was down there.
Bayou Beau XIV
Bayou Beau XIV
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.uncleskunkle.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female) Empty Re: Symphonic Thrash Metal band Needs Members (Male or Female)

Post  wakmaster Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 pm

you frequent the low end? thats right up the street from my house.
wakmaster
wakmaster
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://myspace.com/wakmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TEOB-Guitar Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Bayou Beau XIV wrote:Totally saw this flier in The Low End last time I was down there.

Lol , is that a bad thing? But in all seriousness, are you or do you know someone who can fill this rather nauseating void in the band?
TEOB-Guitar
TEOB-Guitar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Back to top Go down

Post  KD Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I mean no disrespect by this .. but when I seen this ad and your band photo, I thought you guys were going to be a lot faster/thrashier

the two newer (I guess) songs on the top of your myspace player, dont really even have a thrash feeling to me, but thats just my opinion

good luck with the search though and thanks for posting on the site, we need more metal guys around here Rawk
KD
KD
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.stikmanrecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TEOB-Guitar Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 pm

KD wrote:I mean no disrespect by this .. but when I seen this ad and your band photo, I thought you guys were going to be a lot faster/thrashier

the two newer (I guess) songs on the top of your myspace player, dont really even have a thrash feeling to me, but thats just my opinion

good luck with the search though and thanks for posting on the site, we need more metal guys around here Rawk

no disrespect taken, but I would suggest scrolling to songs like Warhorses of the Dawn, When Warriors Clash and Final Bout for the strictly fast and thrashy material.
TEOB-Guitar
TEOB-Guitar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayou Beau XIV Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I wouldnt say I frequent the low end, I went there last time I was in the area, It was really BAD ASS, but the stuff there is a tad too rich for my blood. I was a 1956 Fender P bass, and almost shit my pants!!!

As for you guys, I am a bass player, but I am more of a punk guy, I wish you the best though. I like what you are doing, I agree with KD.
Bayou Beau XIV
Bayou Beau XIV
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.uncleskunkle.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KD Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

TEOB-Guitar wrote:
KD wrote:I mean no disrespect by this .. but when I seen this ad and your band photo, I thought you guys were going to be a lot faster/thrashier

no disrespect taken, but I would suggest scrolling to songs like Warhorses of the Dawn, When Warriors Clash and Final Bout for the strictly fast and thrashy material.

I still keep picturing you guys playing faster .. haha .. Its just the look I guess

I have to much shit going on to do it, but just curious .. are you wanting a pick playing bass player because of the speed or sound? because I could definitely play your music without a pick
KD
KD
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.stikmanrecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down