Nashville Punk & Underground Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Hardcore Band!
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am by Benjy

» New Band! The God We Create
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am by Benjy

» Street / Pop punk
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm by TheSteve

» Askultura SE tour: Monday, Jan 21st @ The End. $5.
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm by patchesmcfeely

» WHITE REAPER
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm by NickWilkerson

» Thee Dumb-Ass Marrys
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm by chilontes

» hey dudes i need help
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm by wakmaster

» Show help August 7th
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm by bridgeunderfire

» Female Vocalist looking for band
Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm by wakmaster

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead......

3 posters

Go down

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... Empty Misplaced My Zombie is Dead......

Post  misplacedmyzombie Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 am

Misplaced My Zombie is over. I know nobody cares but I thought I'd mention it in my usual month late timing. It ended because the guitarist I brought into the band 3 years ago and the drummer I tried out 6 months ago decided 30 is too old to play punk and tried to steal my band. Oh well, I don't need them to continue writing the sound I've sculpted for the better part of 13 years. When I started writing this sound the drummer wasn't even in kindergarten yet. I will at one point look for some band mates to start a mutual project with. I'll keep everyone posted as to when I'll be looking to start something up. It'll probably be the same type of sound I've always played you can check it out at www.myspace.com/misplacedmyzombie the whiny vocals are the ex-guitarist, I do vocals on the more manly sounding tracks. I wrote most of the vocals and songs there. I also have 12 new songs that are un-recorded. I have some family illness so my punk radio show called "Misplaced Tracks" on 91.1FM WRVU Nashville on Thursday Nights at 10pm-11pm may or may not be me for the next few weeks.

Later Folks,
James Misplaced

misplacedmyzombie
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

http://www.myspace.com/misplacedmyzombie

Back to top Go down

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... Empty Re: Misplaced My Zombie is Dead......

Post  KD Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

sorry to hear it man
KD
KD
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.stikmanrecords.com

Back to top Go down

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... Empty LMAO

Post  xsickboyx21 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:43 am

Damn James, we are not bitter are we ? I guess it was a little bit of a crappy break-up though. Either way, I hope whom ever in your family is on the road to recovery. Best wishes to you and your family man !
xsickboyx21
xsickboyx21
Peckerwood
Peckerwood

http://www.myspace.com/vacanthero

Back to top Go down

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... Empty Nah I'm not bitter just disappointed

Post  misplacedmyzombie Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 am

I have had a theory for a really long time that bands never end well. I've never heard of a bandmate that's quitting walking into practice and saying you guys are great that's why I'm quitting. Something retarded always happens. It's no big deal bands break up all the time. Hell long at the last band I was in forever "Limit 45" it ended because there was no way to keep the wheels on that bitch. Everytime we got going somebody would quit or get a new job so they couldn't practrice or someone would just stop coming to practice. Oh well, if I gave up playing music the first time there was trouble in a band I would have probably went to college and would have an answer to "where this month's bill money was coming from".

misplacedmyzombie
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

http://www.myspace.com/misplacedmyzombie

Back to top Go down

Misplaced My Zombie is Dead...... Empty Re: Misplaced My Zombie is Dead......

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down