Nashville Punk & Underground Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Hardcore Band!
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am by Benjy

» New Band! The God We Create
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am by Benjy

» Street / Pop punk
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm by TheSteve

» Askultura SE tour: Monday, Jan 21st @ The End. $5.
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm by patchesmcfeely

» WHITE REAPER
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm by NickWilkerson

» Thee Dumb-Ass Marrys
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm by chilontes

» hey dudes i need help
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm by wakmaster

» Show help August 7th
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm by bridgeunderfire

» Female Vocalist looking for band
Phillip Hill of Teen Idols EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm by wakmaster

Phillip Hill of Teen Idols

3 posters

Go down

Phillip Hill of Teen Idols Empty Phillip Hill of Teen Idols

Post  Matt Benson Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm

For those of you who haven't heard yet, my former bandmate Phillip was in town for the week and ended up getting pretty badly hurt this weekend. What he's said:

I'm finally home from the hospital after getting jumped by four guys on Friday night. These guys were attacking a girl in a parking lot where my car was parked and I tried to save her. They tackled me backwards onto a parking block, breaking four of my ribs and partially collapsing my right lung. Then they took turns stomping my face and chest. One of them tore off the side-view mirror of the car and shattered it repeatedly into my face. It's going to be a long, painful recovery. Thanks for the tons of kind messages I've already received.

Since everyone has been asking for more details about my assault Friday night, here's more of the story:

The girl got away while I had the thugs distracted. I managed to get into my car and lock myself inside. I started to call the cops, but they saw what I was doing. Then I realized one of the guys had my keys! They said, "Hang up the phone and we'll give you your keys and 30 seconds to get out of here before we drag you out of your car and beat you some more." I drove down the street, barely able to breathe because of my ribs and lung. As I was driving, 911 called back. I pulled over and told them I needed an ambulance. By the time the ambulance and the cops got there, the thugs were long gone.

He got out of the hospital yesterday and is recuperating at his mom's, where it appears his stay in Nashville will be quite a bit longer than originally planned, possibly up to 3 months. Finally:

My wonderful friend Mass Giorgini has started a PayPal account to help collect donations for my hospital bills - helpphilliphill@gmail.com

Those of you that know me well know that I'm stubborn and never ask for help from anybody. But you probably also know that I'm a stuggling musician that can't afford health insurance.... Any contributions would be greatly appriciated in my time of need. Thanks so much to those that have already sent donations!
Matt Benson
Matt Benson
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.myspace.com/poppunkpioneer

Back to top Go down

Phillip Hill of Teen Idols Empty Re: Phillip Hill of Teen Idols

Post  CHRIS Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Damn that is horrible
CHRIS
CHRIS
Addict
Addict

http://WWW.NASHVILLEUNDERBELLY.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Sims Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 am

Damn. That sucks. I remember the night he got shot in the leg. His luck isn't that great.
Mike_Sims
Mike_Sims
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/radiodeathwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum