Nashville Punk & Underground Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Hardcore Band!
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am by Benjy

» New Band! The God We Create
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am by Benjy

» Street / Pop punk
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm by TheSteve

» Askultura SE tour: Monday, Jan 21st @ The End. $5.
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm by patchesmcfeely

» WHITE REAPER
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm by NickWilkerson

» Thee Dumb-Ass Marrys
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm by chilontes

» hey dudes i need help
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm by wakmaster

» Show help August 7th
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm by bridgeunderfire

» Female Vocalist looking for band
Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm by wakmaster

Two hard rock / metal events coming your way...

4 posters

Go down

Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... Empty Two hard rock / metal events coming your way...

Post  Iggus Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm

A BBQ & Metal Fest and the Return of some California Thrash Legends....

July 3rd: A saturday All ages BBQ and Metal fest at the Muse. Cover only $5 food plates $4 and $3...tons of good heavy rock to be ripped out that day and night. Featuring Noisecult, Piranah, 3 Minutes to Live, Mindsplitter, Broken Omen and Forefathers of Doom.
Show starts at 5:30, Doors and Food 5pm

July 12th: Death Angel Rawk invades the Muse in Nashville for their first area performance in over 20 years! Opening the show is F.U.C.T, Noisecult and War Within. Advance tickets only $13 You can purchase them through me here locally or online at www.themusenashville.com

Come on out! They are going to be great events

Iggus
Peckerwood
Peckerwood

http://www.noisecult.com

Back to top Go down

Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... Empty Re: Two hard rock / metal events coming your way...

Post  Mike_Sims Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing forefathers f Doom. I haven't seen Vince since the Boneyard days and haven't seen Tony since we all worked for Dangerous Threads.
Boneyard Bodybag. Good stuff.
Mike_Sims
Mike_Sims
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/radiodeathwave

Back to top Go down

Two hard rock / metal events  coming your way... Empty Re: Two hard rock / metal events coming your way...

Post  Iggus Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Mike, we ll you may have to wait a bit longer...My friend Tom is playing drums with them since they got back together and he called me last night to let me know they now can not play the 3rd due to a band member having to work that weekend so we wont get to play a show with them for a little while. I was looking forward to it , I have known Tom for 15 years and our bands never played a show together due to schedules and shit. looks to be the case again... Mad we are looking at some shows in Aug or maybe sept with them.

Iggus
Peckerwood
Peckerwood

http://www.noisecult.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Benson Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

Who's coming out tonight? My younger son Ivan is 16 today and that's where he wanted to go. Though the wife and I would have gone to Death Angel anyway.
Matt Benson
Matt Benson
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.myspace.com/poppunkpioneer

Back to top Go down

Post  KD Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Im going to try to make it out
KD
KD
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.stikmanrecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Benson Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 am

No KD. Smile But I got to meet Don, whose playing blew me away last night, and saw lots of other old faces (and that's a comment on nostalgia and has nothing to do with the fact that said faces are all near or in their forties). I had no idea I Am the Tower was the band that contains Chris Fox on drums, as well as Sra Doss (Pan's son) on guitar, so I finally got to see them as well. And it was fun seeing F.U.C.T. do a couple of older songs... their whole set was pretty short or who knows--they might have played some more. I remember Dirt/Scott being a lot bigger than that though, so that was weird. Death Angel played hard, fast and loud and nobody seemed disappointed. Okay, we were a little disappointed they only played one song from Frolic Through The Park, but the show was unquestionably still worth seeing.
Matt Benson
Matt Benson
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.myspace.com/poppunkpioneer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down