Nashville Punk & Underground Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Hardcore Band!
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am by Benjy

» New Band! The God We Create
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am by Benjy

» Street / Pop punk
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm by TheSteve

» Askultura SE tour: Monday, Jan 21st @ The End. $5.
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 pm by patchesmcfeely

» WHITE REAPER
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm by NickWilkerson

» Thee Dumb-Ass Marrys
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm by chilontes

» hey dudes i need help
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm by wakmaster

» Show help August 7th
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm by bridgeunderfire

» Female Vocalist looking for band
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm by wakmaster

DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7

+5
brothercrudmcnasty
drgangrene
Mike_Sims
Bayou Beau XIV
CREEPING CRUDS
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7

Post  Wet_Dream_War_Machine Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 am

Well tonight is the night! I've still got some work to do on my costume. I hope it turns out ok. I couldn't think of a dead celebrity to dess up as that I could successfully pull off this year. Too fat to be Michael Jackson..too male to be Farrah Fawcett..and too tall and white to be Gary Coleman. I'm looking forward to seeing some cool costumes tonight.
Wet_Dream_War_Machine
Wet_Dream_War_Machine
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7

Post  wakmaster Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:57 pm

i dont think i'll be able to make it out. if i do, it'll be really late.
wakmaster
wakmaster
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://myspace.com/wakmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayou Beau XIV Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:13 am

Kick. Ass. Show.
Bayou Beau XIV
Bayou Beau XIV
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.uncleskunkle.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Great Fucking Show!

Dave
Peckerwood
Peckerwood

Back to top Go down

Post  drgangrene Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

BIG thanks to everyone who came out and all the bands - Great Show!! Awesome crowd and much moshing!! Excellent costumes and just a great night overall!
drgangrene
drgangrene
Red Wings
Red Wings

http://www.drgangrene.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brothercrudmcnasty Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm

awesome show indeed. definately made up for the bullshit in atlanta on friday.
brothercrudmcnasty
brothercrudmcnasty
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Wet_Dream_War_Machine Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:32 pm

I had a blast at the Hootenanny! All the bands kicked ass. I even managed to pick up a bad ass hootenanny t-shirt.
Wet_Dream_War_Machine
Wet_Dream_War_Machine
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  KD Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 pm

brothercrudmcnasty wrote:awesome show indeed. definately made up for the bullshit in atlanta on friday.

what happened in Atl?

sorry I didnt make it Dr. G

I had a fucking old ass contact rip saturday morning and it took me 4-5 hours to get the pieces out of the corner of my eye .. Ive smoked a LOT of erb over my lifetime and I have never had my entire eye as red as it was. I couldnt even stand my bedroom light being on

I almost went to the doctor until I finally sprayed enough saline in it and rubbed the pieces out

goddamn that was horrible!
KD
KD
Black Belt
Black Belt

http://www.stikmanrecords.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brothercrudmcnasty Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 pm

atlanta....inept "sound guy".

had nice gear but absolutely NO clue how to use it. that created unnecessary drama.

glad yer eye is ok brother.
brothercrudmcnasty
brothercrudmcnasty
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEPING CRUDS Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Atlanta was a fucking mess.. The sound man didn't know how to run his gear and when he was called on his shit he basically turned the sound off. He tried to run Spookhand traditionally but only had the monitors up - no mains whatsoever - which sounded like a big ball of low end hum. When The Cruds came on we basically played with vox pushed thru a stage monitor facing the crowd. By the time Psycho Charger prepared to play he turned everything off and blamed the problem on a "bad stage mix". PsychoCharger didn't play.
The bands got the money he was supposed to be paid though the club owner would have just as likely let us roll out of town unpaid as believed all the BS the soundman was spewing.
Note to Nashville bands.. do not play The Shelter in ATL.

Never saw a more clear case of the old Larson comic...
DR. GANGRENE'S HORROR HOOTENANNY 7 - Page 2 Far-side-turn-up-the-suck-knob-soundman-roadies-band-show
CREEPING CRUDS
CREEPING CRUDS
Admin

http://creepingcruds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brothercrudmcnasty Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 am

CREEPING CRUDS wrote:

...the venue itself is actually pretty nice...if only they had their shit together. oh well.
brothercrudmcnasty
brothercrudmcnasty
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  CREEPING CRUDS Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

brothercrudmcnasty wrote:
CREEPING CRUDS wrote:

...the venue itself is actually pretty nice...if only they had their shit together. oh well.

In regard to being a square room with AC, yes it was nice. That stage in the corner will never work- even with a real PA and soundman. It's an acoustically unsound bass trap. The main problem with the club is the owner. You know it's bad when I'm siding with Lucas at an ATL event..
CREEPING CRUDS
CREEPING CRUDS
Admin

http://creepingcruds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brothercrudmcnasty Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

true.
brothercrudmcnasty
brothercrudmcnasty
Red Wings
Red Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2